For over thirty years, the Cranfield Centre for Strategic Marketing and Sales has been renowned throughout the world for its pragmatic, state-of-the-art approach to marketing and sales. Read more Read less
The Centre therefore seeks to answer the following questions:
- How should organisations seek to achieve greater customer focus and what competitive advantage does it bring?
- How can organisations improve their sales and key account management performance?
- How should organisations design/evaluate customer experiences to maximise performance?
- How and what process should organisations segment their customers, clients and consumers?
- How should organisations engage with big data marketing analytics and what competitive advantage can it bring?
- How should organisations position their brands and what are the implications?
- How will marketing best be conducted in specific sectors such as retailing, political contexts, pharmaceutical, professional services, aerospace, defence?