“Last spring, we launched Tomorrow. Brighter. It was Cranfield’s way of drawing on its characteristic strengths – original thinking, rigorous research, and our ‘close to business’ mindset – to help draw the roadmap to a brighter tomorrow.
I truly believe tomorrow can only ever be brighter if we make the world a better place not just for the fortunate few, but for everyone.
Here in the School of Management, we continue to take a leading role in responding to the emerging challenges and opportunities that are reshaping the world around us. And in doing this, more than ever, we are dedicated to supporting those who deserve a place here at our great University, to study, to explore, to shape the future of our world.
As a long-serving member of faculty (I am now in my 38th year at the University!) and an alumnus myself, I care deeply about Cranfield. Moreover, I care deeply about the future which we have in our power to shape today. I hope you share this sentiment, and that you will join us to help make tomorrow better.”
Professor Joe Nellis
Cranfield School of Management
Tomorrow. Brighter. aims to:
- Build expertise that transcends borders and solves global challenges – accelerate Cranfield’s world-class research to tackle the global issues magnified by the pandemic and develop inter-connected solutions to some of our greatest challenges.
- Develop tomorrow’s leaders who will change the world – support our students with scholarships to ensure Cranfield can compete with peer institutions and continue attracting and harnessing the best and the brightest minds.
- Innovate to transform learning for today, and tomorrow – develop the digital infrastructure and resources, which have proven vital during the pandemic, to recreate the unique Cranfield experience online and provide best-in-class digital learning.
- Incubate ideas and power the future of business – establish Cranfield as a powerhouse for entrepreneurs offering a range of grants, funds and entrepreneurial resources and expertise to help early-stage businesses set up by Cranfield students and community.
Your support makes change happen
Gifts of any size to Tomorrow. Brighter. are very much appreciated and will collectively make a difference. Your support can fund ground-breaking research, nurture tomorrow’s talent by providing scholarships, help develop digital learning programmes to compete with the world’s leading institutions on a global scale, and support business growth and entrepreneurship initiatives, harnessing, and amplifying the reach of the Cranfield alumni network. Thank you for your support, for more information please email our friendly giving team.
Your gifts make tomorrow better
As we move into the second year of Tomorrow. Brighter. we are very excited to be able to announce our first report into its positive impact.
The impact report demonstrates how the generous gifts from our extraordinary Cranfield community of alumni and friends has been used to:
- Fund ground-breaking research that solves the most pressing global challenges.
- Develop tomorrow's leaders who will build back stronger.
- Innovate to transform learning for the new digital era.
- Incubate ideas and support business growth and entrepreneurship initiatives.
The Dean’s Circle is an exclusive community of our most generous supporters who make a £1,000 gift or more to Tomorrow. Brighter. in a single year. These gifts enable us to continue to maintain our position as a world leader in management education and research, and ensure education remains open to all.
A gift of £2,500 can help us to develop entrepreneurship and growth through teaching, research, and practice, making a significant difference to the regional and national entrepreneurship agendas.
A donation of £5,000 can fund a named scholarship for one year, meaning that no potential student needs to sacrifice their education due to financial circumstances.
A contribution of £10,000 can pay towards the recruitment of a digital course designer to bring to life the School’s vision exciting new digital programmes.
A gift of £25,000 can provide vital support for new entrepreneurs within the Cranfield community and power economic recovery.
Why join the Dean's Circle?
Simply put, impact! Your support can change the lives of our students by encouraging innovation, creative thinking, and their drive to succeed, enabling them to make a real impact on their industries and organisations.
You will also receive an exclusive range of benefits:
- Exclusive leadership receptions with the opportunity to meet with the Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Cranfield School of Management.
- Invitations to key events and the opportunity to meet members of faculty.
- If you are visiting Cranfield, once the current travel restrictions are lifted, we can arrange a private tour of the campus.
- Opportunities to engage with the School on a more strategic level.
- Recognition as a Dean’s Circle supporter in the School of Management Annual Alumni Awards brochure, should you wish.
Your gift creates purpose
Now is particularly exciting time to be part of Cranfield School of Management and contribute to its mission to transform the practice of management around the world through applied, practical knowledge.
For more information about the Dean's Circle please email James Pagliaro, Senior Development Manager, at email@example.com.