2020 was a year of disruption beyond our wildest imagination. For many of us, the coronavirus pandemic is the biggest crisis we have experienced in our lifetime. Systems which we’d never previously questioned were disrupted within a matter of weeks, with cracks and fault lines brought harshly in to the light.
However, challenges also bring opportunities. Now, we have the greatest opportunity to work together to build resilience and drive innovation to withstand future crises and make our world a brighter place.
Tomorrow. Brighter. builds on Cranfield’s strengths as a specialist postgraduate University, harnessing its world-class talent, trailblazing research, cutting-edge innovation, and global partnerships to create a new generation of leaders in technology and management.
Tomorrow. Brighter. aims to:
- Build expertise that transcends borders and solves global challenges – accelerate Cranfield’s world-class research to tackle the global issues magnified by the pandemic and develop inter-connected solutions to some of our greatest challenges.
- Develop tomorrow’s leaders who will change the world – support our students with scholarships to ensure Cranfield can compete with peer institutions and continue attracting and harnessing the best and the brightest minds.
- Innovate to transform learning for today, and tomorrow – develop the digital infrastructure and resources, which have proven vital during the pandemic, to recreate the unique Cranfield experience online and provide best-in-class digital learning.
- Incubate ideas and power the future of business – establish Cranfield as a powerhouse for entrepreneurs offering a range of grants, funds and entrepreneurial resources and expertise to help early-stage businesses set up by Cranfield students and community.
Your support makes change happen
Gifts of any size to Tomorrow. Brighter. are very much appreciated and will collectively make a difference. Your support can fund ground-breaking research, nurture tomorrow’s talent by providing scholarships, help develop digital learning programmes to compete with the world’s leading institutions on a global scale, and support business growth and entrepreneurship initiatives, harnessing, and amplifying the reach of the Cranfield alumni network. Thank you for your support, for more information please email our friendly giving team.
The Dean’s Circle is an exclusive community of our most generous supporters who make a £1,000 gift or more to Tomorrow. Brighter. in a single year. These gifts enable us to continue to maintain our position as a world leader in management education and research, and ensure education remains open to all.
A gift of £2,500 can help us to develop entrepreneurship and growth through teaching, research, and practice, making a significant difference to the regional and national entrepreneurship agendas.
A donation of £5,000 can fund a named scholarship for one year, meaning that no potential student needs to sacrifice their education due to financial circumstances.
A contribution of £10,000 can pay towards the recruitment of a digital course designer to bring to life the School’s vision exciting new digital programmes.
A gift of £25,000 can provide vital support for new entrepreneurs within the Cranfield community and power economic recovery.
Why join the Dean's Circle?
Simply put, impact! Your support can change the lives of our students by encouraging innovation, creative thinking, and their drive to succeed, enabling them to make a real impact on their industries and organisations.
You will also receive an exclusive range of benefits:
- Exclusive leadership receptions with the opportunity to meet with the Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Cranfield School of Management.
- Invitations to key events and the opportunity to meet members of faculty.
- If you are visiting Cranfield, once the current travel restrictions are lifted, we can arrange a private tour of the campus.
- Opportunities to engage with the School on a more strategic level.
- Recognition as a Dean’s Circle supporter in the School of Management Annual Alumni Awards brochure, should you wish.
Your gift creates purpose
Now is particularly exciting time to be part of Cranfield School of Management and contribute to its mission to transform the practice of management around the world through applied, practical knowledge.
For more information about the Dean's Circle please email James Pagliaro, Senior Development Manager, at email@example.com.