In keeping with our mission to enrich management practice and leadership we offer assistance to high potential individuals, within certain economic sectors, to attend a selection of our open programmes.
- Not for profit organisations e.g.
- Voluntary Organisations
- Community Groups
- Education sector (primary and secondary).
Careful consideration is given to each application to ensure that the course is suitable for the candidate.
Beyond this, we are looking for evidence of:
- Senior management/leadership potential
- Career progression and commitment
- Ability to transfer skills to the work place for the benefit of the organisation.
Candidates should write a short case for consideration supported by a referee from within their organisation.
The Course Director will make the final decision on awards to individuals.
- The Director as Strategic Leader
- Value Creating Strategies
- High Performance Leadership
- Cranfield IT and Digital Leadership Programme
- Personal Transformation for Leaders
Awards will be made at up to 50% of the tuition fee(excluding accommodation)
One award may be made per organisation per year
Awards are subject to availability of places on programmes.
How to apply
Call or email Gislene Robertson to discuss your requirements in more detail
T: +44 (0)1234 758140