From the spark of a new idea to the maturity of a fully-formed company, we can offer your business the opportunity to establish and grow in a science and technology environment.
We can provide the perfect setting for your fledgling company, with advanced technology and management expertise right on your doorstep. Being in a hub of innovation on our campus will be invaluable for your business, both in its formative stages and during growth.
We have the space and flexibility to support every stage of your businesses growth:
- Pre-start up advice and mentoring in conjunction with our world-leading School of Management, and the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Cranfield University’s Business Incubation Centre (CUBIC) is Cranfield's business incubation facility, with targeted facilities and support for high-tech, high-growth start-ups. We offer competitive rates which steadily increase over a 2 year period as your business scales up.
- Larger or more established businesses can choose from flexible options on our Cranfield University Technology Park such as office space in the supportive Innovation Centre or self-contained units.
Our location benefits from good rail and road transport links and we even have an executive airport on-site.
Cranfield University Business Incubation Centre (CUBIC)
As an aspiring entrepreneur, you’ll be excited about turning your business concept into reality. CUBIC offers a distinctive, creative environment where your business ideas can flourish, and you’ll gain all the advantages of being in close proximity to the advanced technology, expertise and facilities of Cranfield University.
By choosing CUBIC, you will benefit from:
- highly subsidised, fully-equipped office space accessible 24/7
- access to meeting rooms
- free wifi
- free on-site parking
- a vibrant knowledge based community
- contact with professional advisors
- access to funding, Cranfield's investor community and advice on preparing bids
- networking, events, workshops and training opportunities
- Vouchers for services from our partners
Desks start at £150 (plus VAT) per month per desk, increasing every 6 months. This staged increase in rental is designed to help you get your business off the ground and decide whether or not it is viable.
For more information, and to find out whether your business is eligible, contact the CUBIC management team.