We offer a range of ancillary services to support your business, whether you are a small sole trader or a multi-national company.
- Cranfield University's Business Incubation Centre (CUBIC) provides six months' free office space for high-tech start-up company owners and entrepreneurs.
- Conferencing, banqueting and accommodation – as well as a place to host your conference, we can offer networking with an expert and also support speakers and tours of the campus.
- IT Training - if you have staff members needing to improve their IT skills, we can train them in various programmes including Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visio and the European Computer Driving Licence Qualification.
- Cranfield Airport - our fully-equipped executive airport is a truly distinctive part of the Cranfield habitat which accommodates most business jets and provides easy worldwide access for businesses in London and the South Midlands.
- Design and print services - Cranfield Design and Print offers design, printing, book binding and wide format services.