We are extremely proud of the research and teaching that takes place at Cranfield, all made possible by our team of passionate and dedicated staff – our academics, researchers, technicians and professional services teams, plus our industrial partners from around the world.
Community and public engagement is all about us engaging as a University with those around us, so that we can:
- Obtain insight and work with the public to enrich and inform our research activity;
- Input into projects that help shape policy decisions and initiatives, improving the lives of those we serve;
- Share our stories and celebrate achievements with our community;
- Deliver and take part in events and activities that inspire young people and the public about the possibilities of STEM;
- Encourage young people to consider careers that will build a bigger and more diverse STEM and management workforce;
- Fulfil our mission of ‘creating leaders in technology and management’ and enhancing the ways they work together to benefit the world.
We carry out our mission through living our values of ambition, impact, respect and community.
Spotlight on - International Women in Engineering Day 2022
As a sponsor of INWED, Cranfield takes pride in delivering an event each year to engage young people with the possibilities of engineering.
International Women in Engineering Day (INWED) 2022
Celebrating the amazing work of women engineers around the worldFind out more