We are immensely proud of our network of 67,000+ alumni, and we are committed to ensuring that our relationship is both rewarding and lifelong.
We are delighted therefore to announce that we have launched an alumni discount scheme for 2021 for all courses offered by Cranfield School of Management.
The discount scheme offers a generous 20% course fee discount to all those alumni who choose to return to Cranfield for further study and is available on all School of Management course fees, including Cranfield Executive Development short courses and open programmes.
Continuing your studies and professional development can help you:
- Increase your earning potential.
- Progress your career.
- Focus on a specific discipline.
- Improve your management and leadership skills.
- Retrain to enable you to change careers.
The 20% course fee discount is available to Cranfield University and Cranfield School of Management graduates.
The discount is also offered to participants of a Cranfield executive education programme that lasted more than two weeks, and to participants who have attended an eligible leadership programme*.
If you do not fall into these categories but have studied with us previously and would like to take advantage of the discount scheme, please email the alumni team who will be happy to help.
Please indicate your eligibility for the 20% alumni discount when you complete your application.
Apprenticeship Levy funded programmes are also eligible for a discount on fees not covered by the levy funding.
*Eligible leadership programmes:
- Business and Strategic Leadership MSc
- Business Growth Programme
- Director as Strategic Leader
- Developing Leadership Practice
- General Management Programme
- High Performance Leadership
- Into Director Programme
- Personal Transformation for Leaders
- Strategic Sales Leadership Programme
- Talent Development Programme
- The Non-Executive Directors Seminar
- Women As Leaders
Terms and conditions
- This discount may be amended or withdrawn at any point without notice.
- An amendment to the discount can include but is not limited to an amendment to the percentage discount offered.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice.
- This discount does not constitute an offer of any type whatsoever including but not limited to an offer for services and anyone wishing to attend any course will be subject to the relevant entry criteria for the said course at all times.
- Anyone wishing to use this discount must fit the programme's eligibility criteria.
- This discount may not be applied retroactively.
- Acceptance of an applicant's use of this discount is entirely at Cranfield's discretion, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly should we disallow an applicant's claim to use this discount.
- Delay in or non-payment of any fees or costs whatsoever may result in a discount which has previously been applied to course fees being removed retroactively.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.