Dr Imran Zawwar
Lecturer in Strategic Management
Imran specialises in organisational strategy, digital initiatives, and managing strategic innovation.
- Business model innovation
- Business strategy
- Digital transformation
- Design thinking
- Strategy in the digital context
- Entrepreneurial scale-ups
- The role of entrepreneurs and freelancers in developing countries
- Technological innovation
A former military officer, Imran has worked extensively with clients in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Australia. He has consulted for those at the highest levels of business and governments, establishing an extensive international network of contacts.
Imran is particularly interested in helping developing countries establish strategies for growth that combine technological innovation with leveraging the power of entrepreneurs and freelancers.
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Authority UK
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute
- Member of the Project Management Institute USA
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management