In keeping with our mission to enrich management practice and leadership we offer assistance to high potential individuals, within certain economic sectors, to attend a selection of our open programmes.
- Not for profit organisations e.g.
- Voluntary Organisations
- Community Groups
- Education sector (primary and secondary).
- Senior management/leadership potential
- Career progression and commitment
- Ability to transfer skills to the work place for the benefit of the organisation.
Candidates should write a short case for consideration supported by a referee from within their organisation.
The Course Director will make the final decision on awards to individuals.
- The Director as Strategic Leader
- Creating Strategic Advantage
- High Performance Leadership
- Cranfield IT Leadership Programme
- Personal Transformation for Leaders
- Awards will be made at up to 50% of the tuition fee(excluding accommodation)
- One award may be made per organisation per year
- Awards are subject to availability of places on programmes.
How to apply
Call or email Jane Roberts to discuss your requirements in more detail
T: +44 (0)1234 754351