The Cranfield Award in Business and Leadership formally recognises your commitment and investment in your training and development.
The Award gives you the opportunity to design your own development plan, with our support, which will help you achieve your career aspirations and make an even greater contribution to your organisation’s success.
It is awarded in three ways:
- Completion of a General Management Programme
- Completion of the IT Leadership Programme
- Completion of the High Performance Leadership Programme
- Completion of three open executive programmes (must include a leadership programme) in four years.
Our Award is designed for business professionals who are serious about their long-term development and investing in their skills and knowledge in order to ensure they are able to compete in a competitive global economy.
Benefits to you:
- Advice - professional development advice from Cranfield
- Structured approach to your development needs
- Demonstrate to your peers, your organisation and your broader network that you are committed to investing in your own development
- Formal recognition of your achievement
- Flexibility - you can top-up on your learning and development over a longer period and thereby ensure that you are accessing the latest insights and benefiting from our acclaimed approach to personal development
- Opportunity to access one of the most comprehensive portfolios of programmes, backed up by the latest research and delivered by leading faculty.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Demonstrates that your organisation is committed to the long-term development of its people
- Provides its best talent with a more structured approach to their development and helps to ensure that they are up to date with the latest thinking
- A tool which can be used as part of the organisation's broader Talent Management Strategy
- The breadth and depth of the Cranfield portfolio means that those completing the Award will have a broader perspective and, due to the mandatory leadership component, will be able to make a far greater contribution to the organisation's success.
Please contact Jane Roberts on +44 (0)1234 754351 to discuss which pathway and combination of programmes best suits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I earn a Cranfield Award in Business and Leadership?
It is awarded in three ways:
Completion of a General Management Programme, which includes:
Cranfield Business Leaders' Programme
Cranfield Advanced Development Programme
Cranfield General Management Programme
Accelerated Talent Development Programme
Completion of the Cranfield IT Leadership Programme
Completion of three open executive Programmes - this must include at least one leadership programme from the leadership section and other programmes can be from any other part of the portfolio.
How do I apply for the Award?
You do not need to apply for the Award. Once you have completed your last programme, you will automatically receive the Award while you are at Cranfield.
How long can I take to complete all three programmes?
You must complete all three programmes within a four-year period. This period starts from the first programme you attend.
Is there any added cost to doing the Award?There is no additional cost apart from the cost of each individual programme.
Do I have to pay for all the programmes in advance?No, you pay on a per programme basis.
Do I receive a discount if I book a number of programmes at the same time?Please contact us and we can discuss our discounts policy.
Do you offer guidance when I am choosing the programmes?
Our team will be happy to assist you in choosing the right programmes to ensure that you meet your professional development targets. Please feel free to contact Jane Roberts on +44 (0) 1234 754351.
Does the Award lead to any formal qualifications?
No. The Award recognises you and your organisation's investment in your professional development. Furthermore, the power of the Cranfield brand and the kudos of having made a substantive commitment to your learning and development means that the Award will make a real difference to your organisation.
Which of your programmes are considered leadership programmes?
All those in our leadership section, found on the website or in our brochure. (Note: our general management programmes are included in this section. Completion of one of these programmes will result in your receiving the Award).