Cranfield Visiting Fellow Heiko is professor at Fundação Dom Cabral in Brazil. His teaching is informed by more than 8 years of consulting experience as well as academic research. He is mainly acting in Customized Executive Education for companies such as Siemens, Volkswagen, Vale, Odebrecht, BASF and others in the area of corporate responsibility and sustainability. Between 2004 and 2006 he served as Director for Oikos International, a student-driven NGO for sustainable management and economics. Heiko was educated in Germany, Spain and Switzerland. He received his PhD from the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland).
Articles In Journals
- Spitzeck H (2009) The development of governance structures for corporate responsibility, Corporate governance: the international journal of business in society, 9 (2) 495-505.
- Spitzeck H (2009) Organizational Moral Learning: What, If Anything, Do Corporations Learn from NGO Critique?, Journal of Business Ethics, 88 (1) 157-173.
- Spitzeck H (2009) Social Intrapreneurship. In: 22nd EBEN Annual Conference, Athens.
- Spitzeck H (2009) Stakeholder governance. In: EABIS Colloquium 2009, Barcelona.
- (2009) Humanism in Business.