Join us for our upcoming interactive webinar and discover how, and why, a year at Cranfield will enhance your career.
This webinar is suitable for all prospective MSc students. From those who have been offered a place and want to know more to students who haven't applied yet.
What will you learn from our webinar?
- An interview with Professor Peter Jarvis detailing our high-calibre teaching and practical work experience that gives you an unparalleled competitive edge in your future career.
- Presentation by Dr Jitka MacAdam outlining the structure and content of our Water MScs
- Watch our live broadcast and learn more about our other impressive on-site facilities, many of which are unique to the university sector.
- A question and answer session will allow you to ask about all aspects of study, funding, the application process or accommodation and also enable you to hear questions by other potential students
Our Water courses:
- Environmental Water Management MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
Who should attend
All prospective students.
CostThis is a free event. Pre-registration is required.
How to register
To register please complete our online form.