- Discover how leading practitioners at Linx, EON, National Grid, NORDAM, GSK and Siemens have achieved operational excellence in their business
- Hear about the actions taken to achieve operations excellence and how implementation issues were managed
- Learn real-world approaches to embed a culture of continuous improvement
- Find out how Cranfield’s executive MSc in Operations Excellence can help advance your business
- Network and share best practice with peers from a range of industry sectors.
Patrick McLaughlin, Course Director – Operations Excellence MSc, Cranfield University
Lisa Norcross, Senior Vice-President of Operational Excellence and Head of the Center of Operational Excellence, EON
Graham Tapp, Lean Operations Manager, Siemens
Alicia Sanchez Espin, First Line Leader, GSK
Luke Fairhead, Operations Director, Linx
Jowita Uler, Improvement Lead, Gas Transmission, National Grid
Siva Canagassababady, Director of Supply Chain, NORDAM Europe Limited
|10:00-11:00||Registration and Coffee|
|11:00-11:15||Welcome and Introduction Patrick McLaughlin, Course Director – Operations Excellence MSc , Cranfield University|
|11:15-11:45||Implementing Operational Excellence – A Practitioner’s View Lisa Norcross, Senior Vice-President of Operational Excellence and Head of the Center of Operational Excellence, EON|
|11:45-12:15||Digitalisation and Flexibility at Siemens Congleton Graham Tapp, Lean Operations Manager, Siemens|
|12:15-12:45||One Year of Continuous Improvement Alicia Sanchez Espin, First Line Leader, GSK|
|13:45-14:15||The Difference Associate Engagement Makes to the Success of Operations Initiatives Luke Fairhead, Operations Director, Linx|
|14:15-14:45||Embedding a Culture of Continuous Improvement in a Gas Transmission Organisation Jowita Uler, Improvement Lead, Gas Transmission, National Grid|
|14:45-15:15||Leading Through Uncertainty - Challenges in UK Aviation MRO Siva Canagassababady, Director of Supply Chain, NORDAM Europe Limited|
|15:30||Coffee and Networking|
Location and travel details
Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL
Cranfield University is located at the very heart of the UK – within the innovation triangle between London and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Our central location provides easy access from the M1, excellent main line rail service as well as proximity to key international airports. Set in rolling countryside, Cranfield offers a rich, rural landscape complemented by thriving towns and picturesque villages.
- Road: We are just 10 minutes from Junctions 13 and 14 of the M1 motorway. There is free parking on campus.
- Rail: Milton Keynes or Bedford
- Air: London Luton (22 miles), Heathrow (50 miles) or Birmingham (70 miles)
For further travel details please visit our Location page.