This course will provide you with an understanding of how implementing a Servitization business model can deliver added value to your customers through service.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration6 Weeks
Course structureThis is an online course with case studies and mentoring bespoke to your business for individual study to develop problem-solving skills and to embed the learning. There is online tuition and mentoring from industry experts and facilitation from Cranfield as well as bespoke assignments for each module. Six weeks duration. In weeks one to five you will typically spend three hours in online study and up to four hours on assignments and mentoring sessions. In week six your time is dedicated to your final project and review with your mentor
What you will learn
- An understanding of the concept of servitization, why this is valuable in today’s business environment
- An appreciation of the transformation process necessary to move from pure manufacturer to service provider
- An understanding as to how technology can be used to effectively and efficiently deliver your service offering
- How to assess the suitability of a Servitization strategy for your business
Module 1 - Competing Through Services
Module 2 - Service Design
Module 3 - Design for Service
Module 4 - Transformation and Service Supply Networks
Module 5 - Service Enabling Technologies
Module 6 - Servitization Strategy Assessment
Who should attend
The course is designed for senior managers, in manufacturing companies of all sizes, who are looking to increase customer value through the provision of services linked to their products. The target roles include: Managing Director, Business Development and Operations Director / Managers, Service Managers.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.