Preparing you to undertake System Engineering (SE) activities associated with the Concept Definition and System Definition elements of a Model Base SE approach. Going from Enterprise needs to a logical solution options, Including consideration of dependability and through life plans.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- Cost£920 - Accredited Short Course fee
What you will learn
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Evaluate the application of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Concept Definition and Systems Definition life cycle processes to complex problems
- Create Mission Analysis models using scenario based modelling, to explore enterprise needs
- Create logical system architecture views to describe one or more whole system solution concepts
- Apply Requirements Management processes to create and review Stakeholder Requirements
- Plan a through life approach, including consideration of dependable system issues and whole life cost
Unit 1: Model Based SE Life Cycle Processes
Unit 2: Model Based Concept Definition
Unit 3: Model Based System Definition
Unit 4: Dependable Systems and Through Life Planning
Upgrade to a professional qualification
After successful completion of this Accredited Short Course, 10 credit points can be put towards the Systems Engineering MSc.
Find out more about short course credit points.
Location and travel
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.