Eligibility for the CAASF scholarship is defined in simple terms. Applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen residing in Australia during the selection process
- Have at least 3-4 years of practical, work and life experience with a track record of success. There are no upper or lower limits for age, however, given the experience criteria, applicants are usually between 28 and 34 years of age
- Have the talent and passion to contribute to Australia’s future
- Have been awarded (and have accepted) a place on the Cranfield full-time MBA programme via the normal Cranfield application process.
Check your eligibility for the full-time Cranfield MBA.
If you do not fulfil the eligibility criteria e.g. you are Permanent Resident but not a citizen, you should still register with us, as there may be other Cranfield scholarships you may be eligible for.
The interview process is traditionally conducted face to face in either Melbourne or Sydney. However, candidates that are located overseas will be interviewed by video link.
Application Process & Key Dates
In order to be considered for the CAASF scholarship, you must register your interest, which can be done here. The following process applies to all applicants:
- Register your interest
- Lodge MBA course application and complete admissions interview with Cranfield University
- Take GMAT or CAT
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Receive offer from Cranfield University for a place on the full-time MBA
- Complete CAASF scholarship selection interview
- Partake in Sheffield Harris Career Feedback
- Attend award dinner / events in Sydney / Melbourne / Online
The scholarship is awarded each year to begin at the start of the UK academic year in September. Key dates for all applicants are below. Application dates are fixed annually and interviews and awards arranged closer to the time.
1 September - Applications open
31 March - Applications close
April - Interviews and selection process for successful candidates
May - Scholarship winner announced
June - Scholarship award and dinner (Sydney or Melbourne)