Thank you for supporting the Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship Foundation.
You can either donate to the Australian funds (not Tax Deductible for Australian taxpayers) held by the Foundation
OR if you are UK taxpayer, you can GIFT-AID a tax-deductible donation to our scholarship fund held by Cranfield University (‘The Australian Scholarship’) – Click here for details for UK donations
All alumni can donate to the Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship via Cranfield University’s Alumni Relations & Development Office.
If you are a UK-taxpayer making this gift from a personal account, you can increase the donation value by 25% with Gift Aid at no extra cost to you. Please contact the Alumni Relations & Development Office if you are happy to add Gift Aid.
There are a number of different ways in which you can donate to the scholarship.
- Online: Cranfield University has a secure online giving facility;
- By post: Please download a Gift Form, complete and return it to the Alumni Relations & Development Office, Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL, United Kingdom;
- Bank transfer: to the account details given below.
- Payroll giving (eg. Give As You Earn): If your employer has a payroll giving scheme you can give to the Scholarship through this method. Contact the Alumni Relations & Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions;
- Matched giving: Some companies will match philanthropic gifts that their employees make. Please contact the Alumni Relations & Development Office at email@example.com if your employer has agreed to match your gift.
To ensure that your donation is allocated to CAASF, it is essential to specify in the ‘comments/notes’ section that your gift is intended for the “Australian Alumni Scholarship”. Bank details are below:
Bank Account Name: Cranfield University No.2 Account
Bank Name: NatWest at Cranfield
Sort Code: 60-06-56
Account Number: 00516228
IBAN/BIC/SWIFT: NWBKGB2L <add sort code and account number>
Reference information to ensure that it is allocated correctly to the Australian Alumni Scholarship please add ‘8200 X5161N’ and your name.