The Key Account Management Forum (KAM Forum) is a leading Centre for research and best practice in key account management and strategic sales.
With a track record of 25 years, we seek to continue being an internationally recognised expert in the research and advancement of Key Account Management (KAM) by creating and disseminating thought leadership that can be used by its members in their respective organisations in the pursuit of sustainable growth and positive impact with their most strategic customers.
Members benefit receiving insights and practical models that they can utilise as they seek to manage their most strategic customers. Members engage in collaboration, networks and strategic alliances that enable them to access the latest thinking and practices, and thought leadership in KAM.
- Priority access to research and best practice outputs
- Access to online resources including webinars, reports, videos, podcasts
- Attendance to quarterly meetings and the annual conference
- Advisory services: Strategic KAM Consultancy
- Involvement in research, master theses and doctoral projects
- Certification in Key and Global Account Management
- Corporate discounts for the Executive Doctorate in Business Administration, and the Executive Masters programmes
- Corporate discounts across Cranfield School of Management Executive Development Programmes:
- 25% off when attending Cranfield's Key Account Management Best Practice and Strategic Sales Leadership programmes and other open enrolment programmes
- 10% of all Executive MSc Programmes and International Executive Doctorate (DBA)
- Applies to all employees within a corporate member organisation.
Research and Thought Leadership
The research agenda is jointly designed in consultation with members, and aims to respond to their key issues in KAM such as:
- Bid/tender proposal management
- Working with the procurement function
- Personal Effectiveness for the key account manager
- The impact of technology in KAM
- KAM strategy formulation and implementation
- Creating and delivering customer value
- The Future of Key Account Management
Forthcoming Dates (currently online)
10th June with Steven Foster of 'One Gold Nugget'
'How to Communicate Complex Messages in Simple Phrases'
24th June with Gordon Glenister, Author of 'Influencer Marketing Strategy'
'The Power of Influence'
8th July with Stephen Mangham of 'Masters of Scale International'
'Communication of Brand Messages'
22nd July with Dr Jurgen Scherer, Consultant & Coach
'Insights from Strategic Procurement'
Premium Corporate Membership
A membership most suitable for large companies with an established KAM function and sales force. Read more...
A membership scheme conceived to support smaller companies. Read more...
Designed to give access to individuals who may be located outside of the UK, or who work as independent professionals. Read more...
Some of our members include organisations such as:
BP, Brompton Bicycles, Grant Thornton UK LLP, Honeywell/Trend Control Systems, Jacobs, K-International, Karndean DesignFlooring, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Pfizer, RM Results, and Zoetis.