The Key Account Management Forum (KAM Forum) is a leading Centre for research and best practice in key account management and strategic sales.
With a track record of 25 years, we seek to continue being an internationally recognised expert in the research and advancement of Key Account Management (KAM) by creating and disseminating thought leadership that can be used by its members in their respective organisations in the pursuit of sustainable growth and positive impact with their most strategic customers.
Members benefit receiving insights and practical models that they can utilise as they seek to manage their most strategic customers. Members engage in collaboration, networks and strategic alliances that enable them to access the latest thinking and practices, and thought leadership in KAM.
- Priority access to research and best practice outputs
- Access to online resources including webinars, reports, videos, podcasts
- Attendance to quarterly meetings and the annual conference
- Advisory services: Strategic KAM Consultancy
- Involvement in research, master theses and doctoral projects
- Certification in Key and Global Account Management
- Corporate discounts for the Executive Doctorate in Business Administration, and the Executive Masters programmes
- Corporate discounts across Cranfield School of Management Executive Development Programmes:
- 25% off when attending Cranfield's Key Account Management Best Practice and Strategic Sales Leadership programmes and other open enrolment programmes
- 10% of all Executive MSc Programmes and International Executive Doctorate (DBA)
- Applies to all employees within a corporate member organisation.
Research and Thought Leadership
The research agenda is jointly designed in consultation with members, and aims to respond to their key issues in KAM such as:
- Bid/tender proposal management
- Working with the procurement function
- Personal Effectiveness for the key account manager
- The impact of technology in KAM
- KAM strategy formulation and implementation
- Creating and delivering customer value
- The Future of Key Account Management
Forthcoming Dates (currently online)
9th September 2021
'Lessons from Brand Building Strategies that Enable High-Impact Customer Offers'
with Stephen Mangham of Masters of Scale International
23rd September 2021
'The Rise of Intelligent Organisations'
with Sean Culey, Business Transformation Expert
7th October 2021
Speaker to be confirmed
21st October 2021
'6 Actionable Steps to Preparing Financially Quantifiable Value Propositions'
with Emeritus Professor Malcolm McDonald, Cranfield School of Management
4th November 2021
'Digital Strategy/Social Media'
with Annmarie Hanlon, Senior Lecturer at Cranfield School of Management
18th November 2021
'Entrepreneurship in Corporate Life'
with Gordon McAlpine, The Secret Millionaire
2nd December 2021
'The SAP KAM Journey'
with Alf Janssen of SAP
16th December 2021
'The 'Future of Work'
with Emma Parry, Professor of HR Management at Cranfield School of Management
Premium Corporate Membership
A membership most suitable for large companies with an established KAM function and sales force. Read more...
A membership scheme conceived to support smaller companies. Read more...
Designed to give access to individuals who may be located outside of the UK, or who work as independent professionals. Read more...
Some of our members include organisations such as:
BP, Brompton Bicycles, Grant Thornton UK LLP, Honeywell/Trend Control Systems, Jacobs, K-International, Karndean Design Flooring, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Pfizer, RM Results, Royal Mail, and Zoetis.