This programme will equip you with the skills you need to operate at the highest level of your business, to manage and get the most out of your sales team, and to increase the efficiency of your selling operation. Read more Read less
It will also look at how to implement key account management, how to improve sales forecasting, how to develop sales strategy, and how to operate at the sales / marketing interface.
By the end of the programme, you will increase your ability and confidence in managing sales teams, have a better understanding of how to increase sales profitability, and will have identified how to bring about a key change in your organisation to improve its sales force performance.
At a glance
- 20 Feb 2017
- 06 Jun 2017
- 02 Oct 2017
- Duration4 days, residential + follow up day
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost2016: £6,785 + VAT, 2017: £6,900 + VAT Concessions available
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||February 17 Programme||June 17 Programme||October 17 Programme
|1||20 - 23 February 2017||6 - 9 June 2017||2 - 5 October 2017
|2||22 March 2017 (Follow up day)
||6 July 2017 (Follow up day)
||8 November 2017 (Follow up day)
What you will learn
You will gain:
- An increased ability and confidence in influencing, managing and motivating teams
- Practical tools for managing a customer portfolio and creating customer value
- An understanding of major issues in international and global account management
- Hands-on knowledge of sales forecasting and sales force management.
This four-day programme looks at how to manage a team of business-to-business sales people or a key account team, particularly in an international context.
- The new path to success in sales
- Considering and applying different sales modes
- Addressing structural issues: design, key account management and the sales/marketing interface
- Redefining sales processes
- Managing through measures
- The art and science of targeting setting
- Creating sales incentives
- Developing sales people
- Sales leadership and management.
The programme also includes speaker dinners that provide the opportunity to benefit from the experiences of successful practitioners.
Who should attend
Commercial, sales and account directors already familiar with the operational areas of these disciplines, as well as key account managers or senior sales people who have, or will shortly have, high-level commercial responsibilities.
Concessions25% discount for Cranfield School of Management Alumni.
Accommodation options and prices
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University