The Royal Aeronautical Society offer Centennial Scholarships for students studying postgraduate courses in aerospace, aviation and air transport management.Read more Read less
Thanks to the generous support of the sponsors of the Fund, representing all areas of membership of the RAeS – from our Corporate Partners large and small, to individual members – the Fund has gone from strength to strength and we have been able to provide support to a number of outstanding students and team initiatives.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £5,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU, Rest of World, UK
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Royal Aeronautical Society
What it covers
Up to £5,000 to assist students with the cost of tuition fees.
Who can apply
Membership of the Royal Aeronautical Society is a condition of entry for all individual applications to Centennial Scholarship Fund.
Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
Aerospace Manufacturing MSc
Aerospace Materials MSc
Aerospace Dynamics MSc
Aerospace Vehicle Design MSc
Aircraft Engineering MSc
Airport Planning and Management MSc
Air Transport Management MSc
Astronautics and Space Engineering MSc
Safety and Human Factors in Aviation MSc
Each year students can be awarded several named awards:
- The Robert Blackburn Award - for aerospace engineering study
- The Alan Snudden Award - for aircraft engineering and safety related study
- The GP Olley Award - for aerospace medicine study and research
- The British Aviation Group Scholarships - for air transport, airport planning and infrastructure study
How to apply
The annual deadline for applications is usually the end of May.
Please visit the Royal Aeronautical Society website to download the application form and further guidance on the application process.