The ISTAT Foundation is actively engaged in helping young people develop careers in aviation by offering scholarships of up to $US10,000. Read more Read less
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to $US10,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU, Rest of World, UK
- Deadline01 Apr 2019
- Funding provider(s)International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) Foundation
What it coversUp to $US10,000 toward tuition fees
Who can apply
Students of any nationality and applying to commence study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed below in the October course intake.
Please visit the ISTAT website for further information.
How to apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time master's degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form. Applicants must also submit a one page statement to email@example.com which addresses the following ISTAT foundation criteria. Please include the student application number and course name in the email.
Student applications will be assessed against the ISTAT foundation criteria below:
- Completion of at least two years of undergraduate (bachelor's) studies or be enrolled in graduate (master's) or postgraduate (doctoral) studies;
- United States Grade Point Average requirement: 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Outside of the United States: students must hold an academic ranking within the top 25% (75-100%);
- Need of financial support for university tuition-only fees;
- Commitment to a career in aviation;
- Involvement in extra-curricular/community activities indicating leadership qualities.