The The International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) Foundation is actively engaged in helping young people develop careers in aviation by offering scholarships of up to $US10,000.
The programme is administered by the Scholarship Committee of the ISTAT Foundation Board of Trustees in conjunction with accredited universities who recommend qualified students. Qualified institutions are invited to submit one candidate (unless requested otherwise) for consideration on an annual basis.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to $US10,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU, Rest of World, UK
- Deadline01 Mar 2023
- Funding provider(s)International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) Foundation
What it coversUp to $US10,000 toward tuition fees.
Who can apply
Applications are open to students of any nationality who are applying to commence study in one of the eligible master's courses listed below in the October course intake.
Please visit the ISTAT website for further information.
How to apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for this scholarship should be applying to a full-time master's degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form. Applicants must also submit a one-page statement to email@example.com which addresses the below ISTAT Foundation criteria. Please include your student application number and course name in the email.
Student applications will be assessed against the following ISTAT Foundation criteria:
- Completion of at least two years of undergraduate (bachelor's) studies or being enrolled in graduate (master's) or postgraduate (doctoral) studies;
- United States grade point average (GPA) requirement: 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale; outside of the United States: students must hold an academic ranking within the top 25% (75-100%);
- Need of financial support for university tuition-only fees;
- Commitment to a career in aviation;
- Involvement in extra-curricular/community activities indicating leadership qualities.