The Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers (IGEM) is offering postgraduate master's scholarships worth £6,500 to those studying an Engineering Council accredited degree. Read more Read less
The award is open to exceptional postgraduate students from an Engineering Council accredited degree programme who wish to pursue an Engineering Council accredited master's degree.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £6,500 PA
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers
What it coversUp to £6,500 towards the cost of your study.
Who can apply
- This scholarship is open to exceptional students from an Engineering Council accredited degree programme, who wish to pursue an accredited master's degree. Please visit the Engineering Council's website for a full list of accredited courses to check your eligibility).
- Applicants must be a member of IGEM at the time of applying.
- Applicants must intend to commence their master's degree in the next academic session (if you have already commenced you are not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have received an offer of a place at a university.
- Applicants should be expecting or have already gained a first class or 2:1 honours Engineering Council accredited degree.
- IGEM employees are not eligible to apply.
This funding opportunity is applicable to many courses, please see the 'Who can apply' section for more information.
You will need to complete and send your application form to IGEM, along with the relevant references and supporting information required.
Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship panel, who will then notify applicants if they have been successful or not, usually in August.
Interviews for successful candidates will normally be scheduled for July, where applicants will be required to discuss their application further with the scholarship panel.
Candidates will be notified of the outcome as soon as possible after the interview and successful applicants will be sent an offer for their funds soon after.
How to apply
Download and complete the application form and reference request forms from the IGEM website.
The application deadline is usually in April each year.