We are delighted to invite you to our Supply Chain Leaders' Taster event.
The topic of this event will be confirmed shortly. Inspired by our flagship Supply Chain Management Programme, this taster event is led by Professor Richard Wilding OBE - Professor of Supply Chain Strategy and Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
This event is complimentary with a light breakfast provided and a networking opportunity.
|09:30||Registration and Refreshments|
|10:05||Introduction to Cranfield School of Management|
|10:15||Topic to be confirmed|
|11:00||Introduction to Cranfield's Supply Chain Management Programme|
|11:15||Question and Answers|
|11:30||Close - Optional 121 / Tour|
Location and travel details
Cranfield University is located at the very heart of the UK – within the innovation triangle between London and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Our central location provides easy access from the M1, excellent main line rail service as well as proximity to key international airports. Set in rolling countryside, Cranfield offers a rich, rural landscape complemented by thriving towns and picturesque villages.
- Road: We are just 10 minutes from Junctions 13 and 14 of the M1 motorway. There is free parking on campus.
- Rail: Milton Keynes or Bedford
- Air: London Luton (22 miles), Heathrow (50 miles) or Birmingham (70 miles).
For further travel details, please visit our Location page.
If you would like to book accommodation whilst visiting the campus then we are pleased to offer en-suite accommodation on the campus, which is within easy walking distance of lecture rooms and other facilities. To make an enquiry or booking, please contact the Cranfield Management Development Centre.
Who should attend
Our taster event is for experienced professionals who wish to broaden and update their skills and knowledge to the latest thinking and help enhance and influence the management of their organisation's supply chain.
- C-Suite executives
- Senior Supply Chain Managers and Executives looking at thought leadership of their own supply chain as well as other delegates experienced and methods
- Junior Supply Chain Executives, helping to bring them up to speed with the latest thinking, frameworks, tools and implementation
- Marketing, customer service and manufacturing managers and directors who are seeking supply chain integration or who need to understand the impact of supply chain decisions upon their company's performance
- Those wanting to create action within the supply chain to increase value and reduce cost.