If you are considering applying for our Masters, Full-time or Executive MBA programmes and are unsure of your suitability, we are happy to review your details and give you feedback before you make a formal application. Please complete our online eligibility check form.
You can apply for any of our courses/programmes online:
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Leadership MSc
- Management and Human Resource Management MSc
- Marketing and Leadership MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Full-Time MBA
- Executive MBA
Once you have submitted your online application we will email you to confirm we have received it. Within two working days, we will also provide you with a username and password so you can access the student portal, EVE.
In EVE you will be able to:
- view your application and personal details
- view the progress of your application
- upload additional documents, if required, in support of your application
- request changes to your application
- contact us with any questions you may have about your application
- update your contact details
- withdraw your application (prior to receiving a decision)
- request to be considered for a deferral (if you have received an offer).
To help speed up the application process, please provide your supporting documents (e.g. degree certificate) as soon as possible.
We only require electronic copies of these documents during the application process. Photocopies sent by post will be scanned and uploaded to your electronic record, and then destroyed for confidentially. Please do not send us hard copies of your original documents but keep them to hand as you may need to show them to us at registration when you arrive.
The University offers opportunities for students registered on an award-bearing course at another institution to spend time at Cranfield, either undertaking modules and/or research, to make use of our facilities in support of your current studies.
If you are interested in becoming a Visiting Student please contact Admissions to discuss your suitability:
Cranfield campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning to Cranfield
Did you know that if you hold a Cranfield Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma awarded within the last five years, you may be eligible to complete your studies towards a Master of Science degree?
This opportunity is available to all former students on both campuses. If you would like to enhance your existing qualification with us, please contact the Admissions Office and include your former student number in your email so that we can look into your request further.