Owner-managers of growing businesses are increasingly driven to work more effectively ON the business and less IN the business. Read more Read less
As a result, there is more pressure on senior teams to deliver business goals and targets; to drive day-to-day performance effectively. This programme provides new and experienced managers in growing businesses with the toolkit of skills needed to become commercially-focused, confident members of the senior team.
At a glance
- 16 Nov 2017
- 20 Feb 2018
- 06 Jun 2018
- 08 Nov 2018
- Duration2 + 2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£2,500 + VAT Concessions available
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||November 17 Programme
||February 18 Programme||July 18 Programme||November 18 Programme|
|1||16 - 17 November 2017
||20 - 21 February 2018||6 - 7 June 2018||8 - 9 November 2018|
|2||6 - 7 December 2017||20 - 21 March 2018||3 - 4 July 2018||5 - 6 December 2018|
What you will learn
- Deeper understanding of the core elements of business management outside your own area of expertise.
- The ability to drive enhanced performance by effectively managing your time and the individuals and teams you work with.
- An understanding of how it’s done elsewhere.
- Opportunity to interact with senior managers from other ambitious growing businesses and benchmark good managerial practice.
- An action plan which underpins a commercially driven business case for a change you want to make to the business.
- People management
- Personal effectiveness.
Who should attend
- Managers and senior teams in growing businesses.
Discounts available for the same organisation over a 12 month period:
- Send 2 delegates - 1 x full price and 1 x 10% tuition discount
- Send 3 delegates - 2 x full price and 1 x 25% tuition discount
- Send 4 delegates - 3 x full price and 1 x 30% tuition discount
- Send 5 delegates - 4 x full price and 1 x 50% tuition discount
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University