Owner-managers of growing businesses are increasingly driven to work more effectively ON the business and less IN the business. Read more Read less
As a result, there is more pressure on senior teams to deliver business goals and targets; to drive day-to-day performance effectively. This programme provides new and experienced managers in growing businesses with the toolkit of skills needed to become commercially-focused, confident members of the senior team.
At a glance
- 19 - 20 Feb 2019
- 07 - 08 Nov 2019
- Duration2 + 2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield campus
£2,600 + VATConcessions available
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||February 19 Programme||November 19 Programme|
|1||19 - 20 February 2019||7 - 8 November 2019|
|2||19 - 20 March 2019||4 - 5 December 2019|
What you will learn
- Deeper understanding of the core elements of business management outside your own area of expertise.
- The ability to drive enhanced performance by effectively managing your time and the individuals and teams you work with.
- An understanding of how it’s done elsewhere.
- Opportunity to interact with senior managers from other ambitious growing businesses and benchmark good managerial practice.
- An action plan which underpins a commercially driven business case for a change you want to make to the business.
- People management
- Personal effectiveness.
Who should attend
- Managers and senior teams in growing businesses.
Discounts available for the same organisation over a 12 month period:
- Send 2 delegates - 1 x full price and 1 x 10% tuition discount
- Send 3 delegates - 2 x full price and 1 x 25% tuition discount
- Send 4 delegates - 3 x full price and 1 x 30% tuition discount
- Send 5 delegates - 4 x full price and 1 x 50% tuition discount
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University