Stringfellow Hall is a very popular, self-catered hall of residence offering 196 single, en suite bedrooms. It is conveniently located just a short walk from Mitchell Hall reception and the lecture and laboratory facilities.
- Car parking spaces are located at the front and back of the buildings.
- No smoking is permitted within Stringfellow Hall.
Our accommodation is managed in accordance with Universities UK Code of Practice for University Managed Accommodation.
Fees (2019-20 academic session)
- Stringfellow Hall, en suite, self-catered room: £22.30 per day (£156.10 per week).
These rates are for 2019-20 and all rates are subject to change for 2020-21.
There are a total of 196 single bedrooms, which are on average 17.5m2 in size. Each bedroom is fully-furnished with the following:
- single bed
- bedside cabinet
- desk and desk chair
- notice board
- study lamp
- wastepaper bin
- internet data point and wireless facilities.
Those in self-catered accommodation will share kitchen facilities with between the five students who live in each flat.
The kitchens are fully equipped with the following:
- fridge freezer
- toaster and kettle
- crockery, cooking and eating utensils.
All rooms in Stringfellow Hall have a private bathroom which includes:
- a toilet and hand basin
- and mirror.
Heating and electricity
The heating is usually on from October to April.
Take a virtual 360° tour of a bedroom below.