Baroness Young Hall is our brand new hall of residence, offering a total of 511 premier single en suite rooms and 102 studio apartments. Contemporary décor and comfortable features make this accommodation a great choice for single students. Each communal kitchen also has a dining table and comfortable lounge area.
Fast, wireless internet is available throughout the hall.
- Premier single en suite rooms: 13.5m2
- Studio apartments: 28m2
- Executive en suite rooms: 23m2
- Executive studio apartments: 39m2
More information on the studio apartments will be available soon.
- Situated on the main campus and just a short walk from lecture theatres and research facilities, the hall is very convenient. The sports hall and tennis courts are also located nearby and car parking is available in one of several car parks.
- No smoking is permitted within Baroness Young Hall.
Our accommodation is managed in accordance with Universities UK Code of Practice for University Managed Accommodation.
- Premier single en suite rooms: £28.29 per day (£198.03 per week).
- Studio apartments: £32.21 per day (£225.47 per week). **More information available soon**
- Executive en suite rooms: £29.70 per day (£207.90 per week) **More information available soon**
- Executive studio apartments: £37.40 per day (£261.80 per week) **More information available soon**
All prices include gas, water and electricity. A minimum contract term applies.
These rates are for 2022-23 and all rates are subject to change for 2023-24.
Each premier single room within Baroness Young Hall is fully furnished and equipped with the following:
- small double bed
- bedside cabinet
- desk and desk chair
- notice board
- study lamp
- litter bin
Baroness Young Hall is a self-catered hall of residence with kitchen facilities shared between four to eight students.
The kitchens are equipped with the following:
- fridge freezer
- toaster and kettle
- cooking and eating utensils
Each premier single en suite room has a private bathroom which features:
- a shower
- a wash hand basin and toilet
Heating and electricity
The heating is usually on from October to April.