Cranfield School of Management is proud to partner with the 30% Club, an organisation that campaigns for gender balance on boards and in senior management. Read more Read less
Cranfield School of Management has a long history of championing diverse boardrooms and senior management teams, and runs well known initiatives such as the Female FTSE Board Report and the 100 Women to Watch list.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £19,500 towards the tuition fees (up to 50%)
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
Who can apply
Number of awards: One.
- You show exceptional leadership qualities and potential.
- You have a minimum of six years’ experience with evidence of strong career progression.
- You can demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills.