At Cranfield School of Management, we are passionate about providing access to education and removing barriers that may prevent talented and deserving students from participating in our programmes. Women’s Leadership is an area of particular strength for Cranfield, which hosts the Centre for Gender, Leadership, and Inclusion. Read more Read less
MBA alumnus Antony Jenkins CBE and Amanda Jenkins have chosen to fund this scholarship to provide future women leaders who may not otherwise be able to attend the Programme with the opportunity to participate in the Cranfield MBA. Graduating from Cranfield in 1988, Antony has had a long and successful career in banking, including serving as Group CEO of Barclays between 2012 and 2015, and is now the Founder and CEO of 10x Future Technologies, a Fintech company based in London.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £10,000 towards the tuition fees.
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Antony Jenkins CBE (MBA 1988) and Amanda Jenkins
Who can apply
- The MBA Programme Director will select the Scholarship recipient in consultation with the MBA Admissions Director.
- You demonstrate inspirational leadership qualities and potential.
- You have a minimum of five years’ experience with evidence of solid career progression.
- You can show how you have overcome challenges, inspired others and the impact that this has consequently had.
- Preference will be given to applicants meeting the above criteria who can demonstrate the strongest financial need.
In additional to providing financial support, Antony and Amanda Jenkins will also be available to provide mentoring and professional advice to the award recipient.
Overseas applicants who require a visa to study in the UK are advised to submit their application sooner than the recommended deadline to ensure enough time is allowed for the visa application process to be completed.