Leadership lessons learnt from military experience can be valuable in the world of business. People who have served in the military often demonstrate leadership, dedication and focus, qualities which we believe make an invaluable contribution to our MBA cohort. This scholarship has been established to help UK nationals with military experience advance their careers in business.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £20,000 towards the tuition fees.
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
Who can apply
- You are, or have been, a member of the armed forces.
- You demonstrate inspirational leadership qualities and potential.
- You show both individual strengths and excellent team working ability.
Overseas applicants who require a visa to study in the UK are advised to submit their application sooner than the recommended deadline to ensure enough time is allowed for the visa application process to be completed.