Dr Monica Franco Santos
Reader in Organisational Governance
Monica specialises in the design and implementation of HR initiatives focused on measuring performance and rewarding success.
- Performance measurement and management
- Rewards management
- Executive compensation
- Benefits design
- Incentive programmes
- Team-based incentives
- Personnel management
- Talent management
Monica advises clients on the design and implementation of organisational governance systems, particularly those that measure and manage performance, and reward excellence.
She has consulted for public and private sector organisations across a variety of industries, enabling their leaders to implement targets, incentives, and appropriate compensation to attract, motivate and retain the best talent.
- Member of the Academy of Management
- Member of the British Academy of Management
- Member of WorldatWork
- Member of the European Academic Reward Network
- Member of the Performance Measurement Association