The hydrogen economy is becoming a reality. Hydrogen is going to play a key role in the transition to a low carbon and circular society.By attending this masterclass you will understand how hydrogen is included in governments’ and organisations’ plans towards net-zero, the technologies that can deliver on those plans and the opportunities this transition can open. Read more Read less
At a glance
- 07 Jul 2021
- DurationHalf day (09:30 am - 12:30 pm) Registration at 9am
Course structureThis is a live online masterclass, held over a morning session.
What you will learnThe masterclass will provide an understanding of the trends for the adoption of hydrogen in our society and economy, the status of the technologies for hydrogen production and where the use of hydrogen can deliver benefits representing strategic knowledge to plan or implement a hydrogen strategy into organisations and businesses.
- Hydrogen and carbon emissions; Why meeting net zero carbon emission has defined the role that hydrogen plays in our economy and society.
- The colours of hydrogen; Why colours of hydrogen are so important to understand its impacts.
- Who is doing what? What are the approaches or action plans governments and organisations are developing around hydrogen?
- Where does it come from, where does it go? What are the sources of hydrogen and its end uses in industries, services and products?
- Hydrogen production; An overview of the processes that can be used to produce hydrogen and their state of the art.
Who should attendCarbon managers involved in the definition of future plans for emissions management. Innovation managers involved in defining future research and development plans to explore hydrogen possibilities and links with emissions reduction. Sustainability professionals willing to understand more about the prospect of the hydrogen economies.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.