Turning ammonia from a problem to a profit, with net zero credentials. A cost plus mitigation strategy for air and liquid emissions from municipal, industrial and agricultural sources. Read more Read less
At a glance
- 24 Feb 2022
- DurationHalf day (09:30 am - 12:30 pm) Registration at 9am
Course structureThis is a live online masterclass, held over a morning session.
What you will learnThis masterclass provides an entirely new opportunity to tackle ammonia emissions, and turning those emissions into a business opportunity with carbon, energy and financial benefits.
- Existing and emerging concerns regarding air and liquid ammonia emissions are described,
- Existing best practice approaches defined,
- New route to ammonia extraction and conversion to energy and the financial benefits described,
- Technology for ammonia extraction and conversion into energy is outlined,
- Routes to technology integration for different markets are discussed.
Who should attend
- Operators and managers of agricultural, industrial and municipal facilities managing concentrated ammonia slurries,
- AD operators,
- Asset managers for water and wastewater infrastructure,
- Technology investors,
- Energy technology providers to the agricultural, industrial and municipal markets.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.