Turning ammonia from a problem to a profit, with net zero credentials. Read more Read less
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- DurationHalf day (09:00 am - 12:30 pm) Registration at 9am
Course structureThis unique masterclass will be delivered live online over 3 hours by Professor Ewan McAdam and Dr Yadira Bajon Fernandez. Ewan McAdam is a Professor of Membrane Science and Technology. His research focusses on the development of hybrid membrane technologies for the water sector to enable opportunities in process intensification, energy production or resource recovery to be realised. Dr Yadira Bajon Fernandez’s core research area is in bioresources treatment, including anaerobic digestion of waste materials and municipal sludge, AD pre-treatment technologies and biosolids to land.
What you will learnThis masterclass provides an entirely new opportunity to tackle ammonia emissions, and turning those emissions into a business opportunity with carbon, energy and financial benefits.
- Existing and emerging concerns regarding air and liquid ammonia emissions are described,
- Existing best practice approaches defined,
- New route to ammonia extraction and conversion to energy and the financial benefits described,
- Technology for ammonia extraction and conversion into energy is outlined,
- Routes to technology integration for different markets are discussed.
Who should attend
- Operators and managers of agricultural, industrial and municipal facilities managing concentrated ammonia slurries,
- AD operators,
- Asset managers for water and wastewater infrastructure,
- Technology investors,
- Energy technology providers to the agricultural, industrial and municipal waste and wastewater sectors.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.