Here you will find important information about the registration process when you come to Cranfield as a student. Our academic and support staff will ensure that your registration with the University is as smooth as possible and that you are supported throughout your period of study.
Checklist of essential tasks before registering
- Read all the information contained in these pages and ensure that you have followed all the advice relevant to you.
- Provide all the necessary documents to ensure that your registration can be processed quickly and efficiently.
- Read the University rules and regulations contained in the University General Student Handbook and Student Charter.
- Take a look at our Important Documents page which has a range of useful handbooks and policy documents helping you to familiarise yourself with important information on topics including email, IT services and health and safety. The information for students studying at Cranfield campus is different from those studying in Shrivenham, so please be sure to read the information for the location of your course.
- Read the Cranfield campus arrival and registration information or the Shrivenham arrival and registration information.