Here you will find important information about the arrival and registration process when you come to Cranfield as a student. Our academic and support staff will ensure that your arrival at the University is as smooth as possible and that you are supported throughout your period of study.
Checklist of essential tasks before arriving
- Read all the information contained in these pages and ensure that you have followed all the advice relevant to you.
- Bring with you all the necessary documents to ensure that your registration can be processed quickly and efficiently.
- Read the University rules and regulations contained in the University general student handbook.
- Take a look at our Important Documents page which has a range of useful handbooks and policy documents helping you to familiarise yourself with important information on topics including email, IT services and health and safety. The information for students studying at Cranfield campus is different to those studying in Shrivenham, so please be sure to read the information for the location of your course.
- Cranfield Campus arrival and registration information
- Shrivenham arrival and registration information