The shared houses are very popular and are perfect if you are a full-time student looking for a single room and an alternative to traditional halls of residence.
- Car parking is available and the sports hall and tennis courts are also situated nearby.
- No smoking is permitted within the shared houses.
Our accommodation is managed in accordance with Universities UK Code of Practice for University Managed Accommodation.
Fees (2022-23 academic session)
- Very Small rooms (up to 9m2): £14.78 per day (£103.46 per week)
- Small rooms (up to 13m2): £16.35 per day (£114.45 per week)
- Medium rooms (up to 18m2): £18.03 per day (£126.21 per week)
- Large rooms (up to 25m2): £19.53 per day (£136.71 per week)
These rates are for 2022-23 and all rates are subject to change for 2023-24.
Each single bedroom within the shared houses is fully furnished with the following:
- single bed
- bedside cabinet
- desk and desk chair
- notice board
- study lamp
- litter bin
- wireless internet facilities
There are a total of 125 rooms available between our shared houses.
The shared houses are self-catered residences and have kitchen facilities which are shared between the 4 to 6 students who share each house.
The kitchens are equipped with the following:
- fridge freezer
- toaster and kettle
- crockery, cooking and eating utensils
Bathrooms are shared between the 3 to 7 students in each house; usually there is at least one shower and toilet on each floor of the house.
Heating and electricity
The heating is usually on from October to April.