To keep our students’ children stimulated, Cranfield Students’ Association (CSA) organises a comprehensive programme of fun and engaging activities including parties, games and events throughout the year.
There is also a children’s summer camp, operated by Kidzsize, where children can take part in a range of activities during the summer months, conveniently located on campus.
For younger children, a mother and toddler group meets twice a week. This is a self-help group run by parents with children under three and is a fun way to meet other families and make friends. As well as this, the Cranfield Community Centre organises a toy library, open once a week.
Off campus, there is a whole world of fun for children and their parents to explore. Nearby there is:
- Gulliver’s Land - an action-packed theme park with a year-round water park and over 70 rides and attractions, catering especially for young children.
- 360 Play - allowing kids to burn off energy and engage in some creative playtime. There are dodgem rides and a carousel, an indoor play frame and a toddler zone for younger children
- Ice skating - available at Planet Ice in the centre of Milton Keynes.
- Woburn Safari Park - enjoy a day out in the company of some of the most magnificent members of the animal kingdom.
- Parks and lakes to enjoy, especially during the summer months where you can enjoy a picnic and take in the beautiful sights and fresh air.
For more fun-packed activities, visit the family fun section at Destination Milton Keynes.