The PhD in this field blends corporate finance, governance and banking and is ideally suited to individuals interested in careers both in academia and in practice.
We welcome research in any area of the following topics:
- Financial policy and restructuring
- Cash holdings and dividend policy
- Initial public offerings
- Executive compensation
- Small business finance
- Financial stability, bank regulation, supervision, and deposit insurance
- Valuation, performance, competition and efficiency
- Risk management and corporate governance
Supervisors: Professor Yacine Belghitar and Dr Nemanja Radic
Application Details: The PhD candidate should hold a minimum 2.1 class undergraduate degree in a related discipline and have passed, or be expected to have passed by autumn, a Master’s degree or equivalent research experience in a work setting. See admission and English language requirements.
Deadline: Expressions of interest alongside a CV are invited via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com