Contact Dr Abhijeet Ghadge
Dr Abhijeet (Abhi) Ghadge is a Senior Lecturer in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Cranfield School of Management. Previously, Dr Ghadge worked as a Assistant Professor and Programme Director of Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK. He has over 12 years of industrial, academic and consulting experience working with a wide range of UK, European and Asian organisations.
Dr Ghadge holds a PhD in Operations and Supply Chain Management from Loughborough University, UK, and was the recipient of CILT's prestigious 'James Cooper Memorial Cup 2014' for the best PhD thesis across UK universities for outstanding research in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Earlier, he completed a BEng in Aeronautical Engineering and an MTech in Industrial Engineering and Management from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), India.
Dr Ghadge is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA) and Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), UK.
Dr Ghadge follows a practice-driven approach to problems across the broad domains of supply chain risk, sustainability and Industry 4.0. He has rich experience of working with multiple organisations on interdisciplinary research and industry-funded projects. His current research interests are:
Supply chain risk and resilience
Supply chain data analytics
Industry 4.0 applications in supply chains
Dr Ghadge is an ad-hoc reviewer for 15+ international journals in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. He is also an external examiner at other UK universities.
Articles In Journals
- Bag S, Ghadge A & Tiwari MK (2019) An integrated recommender system for improved accuracy and aggregate diversity, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 130 (April) 187-197.
- Goswami M, Kumar G & Ghadge A (2019) An integrated Bayesian-Markovian framework for ascertaining cost of executing quality improvement programs in manufacturing industry, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, Early online.
- Er Kara M, Oktay Fırat S & Ghadge A (2018) A data mining-based framework for supply chain risk management, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Early online.
- Ghadge A, Kidd E, Bhattacharjee A & Tiwari M. (2018) Sustainable procurement performance of large enterprises across supply chain tiers and geographic regions, International Journal of Production Research, Early online 1-15.
- Ojha R, Ghadge A, Tiwari M & Bititci U. (2018) Bayesian network modelling for supply chain risk propagation, International Journal of Production Research, Early online 1-25.
- Ghadge A, Karantoni G, Chaudhuri A & Srinivasan A. (2018) Impact of additive manufacturing on aircraft supply chain performance: A system dynamics approach, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 29 (5) 846-865.
- Koenig C, Caldwell N & Ghadge A (2018) Service provider boundaries in competitive markets: the case of the logistics industry, International Journal of Production Research, Early online.
- Jena S, Ghadge A & Sarmah S. (2017) Managing channel profit and total surplus in a closed-loop supply chain network, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Early online 1-12.
- Ghadge A, Dani S, Ojha R & Caldwell N. (2017) Using risk sharing contracts for supply chain risk mitigation: A buyer-supplier power and dependence perspective, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 103 (January) 262-270.
- Ghadge A, Kaklamanou M, Choudhary S & Bourlakis M (2017) Implementing environmental practices within the Greek dairy supply chains: Drivers and barriers for SMEs, Industrial Management and Data Systems, 117 (9) 1995-2014.
- Ghadge A, Fang X, Dani S & Antony J. (2017) Supply chain risk assessment approach for process quality risks, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 34 (7) 940-954.
- Ghadge A, Yang Q, Caldwell N, König C & Tiwari M. (2016) Facility location for a closed-loop distribution network: A hybrid approach, International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 44 (9) 884-902.
- Li J, Ghadge A & Tiwari M. (2016) Impact of replenishment strategies on supply chain performance under e-shopping scenario, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 102 (December) 78-87.
- Ghadge A, Dani S, Chester M & Kalawsky R. (2013) A systems approach for modelling supply chain risks, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 18 (5) 523-538.
- Ghadge A, Dani S & Kalawsky R. (2012) Supply chain risk management: Present and future scope, International Journal of Logistics Management, The, 23 (3) 313-339.
- Ghadge A, Dani S & Kalawsky R (2011) Systems thinking for modeling risk propagation in supply networks. In: IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Singapore, 6-9 December 2011.
- Ghadge A, Dani S & Kalawsky R. (2010) A framework for managing risks in the aerospace supply chain using systems thinking. In: 5th IEEE International Conference on System of Systems Engineering, Loughborough, UK, 22-24 July 2010.