Since the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy, Cranfield School of Management has been one of the largest Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship providers in the UK.
Our triple-accredited and globally ranked school has supported over 1,500 apprentices since we launched our portfolio in 2017. We currently have 1,000 apprentices across 30 cohorts attending our programmes. Our apprentices have achieved exceptional pass rates, with a first attempt pass rate of 98% and 100% success overall, with over 80% achieving merit/distinction.
We believe that there is no one mould for a Senior Leader; for this reason, we have developed a range of programmes that satisfy the differing needs of organisations and their learners across experience and specialisms.
Whether you are an apprentice looking to widen your knowledge, skills and behaviours or a business identifying a need to up-skill your workforce, we have everything you need to develop yourself and your workforce through a portfolio of Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship programmes.
Information for employers
By offering a Senior Leader Apprenticeship+ programme, your company will:
- Attract and retain talent through a compelling suite of programmes.
- Have a skills injection to futureproof your business.
- Address strategic needs of the business through focused learning.
- Contribute to the UK labour-force and economy.
For more information, please get in touch via our form below.
Information for apprentices
By attending one of our programmes, you will benefit from:
- Developing your senior leader skillset within the context of your business.
- Access to world-class academic institutions.
- Committed time and resource for your development.
- Learning within a cohort of like-minded senior leaders.
If you are considering an apprenticeship route to prepare you for your next challenge, please view our programme specific pages or complete our form below.