Cranfield School of Management together with their New Zealand alumni, are excited to offer the Cranfield New Zealand Alumni Scholarship for outstanding New Zealand MBA candidates. Read more Read less
New Zealanders have a proud tradition of success at Cranfield and in recent years New Zealanders on the course have taken academic honours and leadership awards.
Number of awards: One full-fee scholarship is awarded, with potential for partial bursaries towards tuition fees for other outstanding candidates. In recent years we have had up to seven New Zealanders studying the MBA in one single cohort.
At a glance
- Funding value£39,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- Deadline03 Feb 2019
- Funding provider(s)The scholarship is provided by both The Cranfield School of Management and its New Zealand Alumni.
What it covers
The scholarship covers full tuition fees for the Full-time MBA course (£39,000). The NZ-UK Link Foundation will also pay for the airfare from New Zealand to the UK.
Who can apply
The scholarship is open to anyone of New Zealand origin (New Zealand citizens or permanent residents) anywhere in the world.
Further information about the scholarship application process is available from Ivor Smith, in New Zealand on +64 (0) 21 895 617 or at email@example.com and David Thompson, MBA 1969, in the UK on +44 (0) 1296 682384 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
There is a parallel application process – application for entry onto the MBA course and application for the scholarship. For application onto the MBA, candidates will need to take GMAT or the Cranfield Admission Tests. Candidates intending to, or who have already taken GMAT, will need to submit their MBA application via the Cranfield MBA website by 27 January 2019.
All applicants for the scholarship will need to submit a separate application by 3 February 2019.
For the scholarship:
- complete and submit the scholarship application form
- successful applicants will be short-listed and interviewed by a panel including a Cranfield alumnus and a representative of the NZ-UK Link Foundation
- interviews will take place in June 2019 in Wellington. Interviews may be arranged in London for UK-based candidates; other venues or telephone/Skype interviews may also be arranged, although face-to-face contact is strongly preferred
- a decision will be made shortly after the interviews have taken place
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must first have been offered a place on the Cranfield MBA.