The Cranfield MBA is made up of a very diverse cohort, with students from all over the world. We celebrate diversity at Cranfield, and this scholarship has been set up to help students from Central and South America.
At a glance
- Funding value£10,000 towards the tuition fees (25%).
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
Who can apply
Number of awards: Two.
- You show evidence of academic success and strong career progression.
- You can demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be citizens of the following countries: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Further information about the scholarship application can be obtained by contacting the Cranfield MBA admission team: StudyMBA@cranfield.ac.uk
How to apply
No additional application is required; we will use the information you supply in your MBA application form to determine your eligibility.