Cranfield School of Management, in partnership with the Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship Foundation (CAASF), offer The Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship for an outstanding candidate of Australian origin. Read more Read less
Funded jointly by Cranfield alumni in Australia and Cranfield School of Management in the UK, the scholarship was established in 2005 to give talented Australians the opportunity to benefit from a world-class business education at Cranfield School of Management.
The scholarship is the only scholarship in Australia that is focused on identifying future leaders and entrepreneurs by providing them with a unique opportunity to accelerate their professional, personal and leadership development by undertaking a one-year Full-time MBA course.
Number of awards: 1
At a glance
- Funding value£39,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- Deadline30 Jun 2020
- Funding provider(s)The Scholarship is provided jointly by Cranfield alumni in Australia and Cranfield School of Management in the UK.
What it coversThe scholarship to the value of £39,000 is to go toward the full cost of tuition fees.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must:
- an Australian citizen and resident in Australia during the application period
- be passionate about Australia and want to contribute to the country
- be accepted for the Full-time MBA course through the normal application process
For more information please visit: www.cranfieldalumni.org.au
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, candidates must first have been offered a place on the Cranfield MBA programme. There is no separate application form and if you would like to be considered for this scholarship please indicate so in the application form, stating why you think you should be awarded it. You are strongly advised to apply by the scholarship deadline.
The deadline for this year's scholarship applications is 30 June.