The Cranfield MBA is made up of a very diverse cohort, with students from all over the world. We celebrate diversity at Cranfield, and this scholarship has been set up to help students from the MENAT region (Middle East, North Africa and Turkey).
At a glance
- Funding value£10,000 towards the tuition fees (25%).
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
Who can apply
Number of awards: One.
- You have already achieved a GMAT over 650 at the date of your application submission.
- You show evidence of academic success and strong career progression.
- You can demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-funded candidate and a citizen from the MENAT region (Middle East, North Africa and Turkey).