The Cranfield MBA is a life-changing, unique experience for inquisitive future leaders who want to challenge themselves. This scholarship was set up to recognise female leaders who will go on to inspire others. Read more Read less
Cranfield School of Management has a long history of championing diverse boardrooms and senior management teams, and runs well known initiatives such as the Female FTSE Board Report and the 100 Women to Watch list.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £14,000 towards the tuition fees (up to 36%).
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK, EU, Rest of World
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
Who can apply
Number of awards: One.
- You demonstrate inspirational leadership qualities and potential.
- You have a minimum of five years’ experience with evidence of strong career progression.
- You can show how you have inspired others and the impact that this has consequently had.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills.