This scholarship was set up to recognise the academic achievements of our most capable candidates. The Cranfield MBA is highly competitive, and we look for a range of attributes in our candidates. Read more Read less
We value a strong range of experiences and this scholarship will be awarded to our most academically gifted candidates.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £20,087.50 (50%) towards tuition fees
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
Who can apply
- You have achieved outstanding academic success and achievements.
- You have a minimum GMAT of 700 when you submit your application.
- You have strong career ambitions following your MBA.
Overseas applicants who require a visa to study in the UK are advised to submit their application sooner than the recommended deadline to ensure enough time is allowed for the visa application process to be completed.