Professor Javier Marcos Cuevas
Associate Professor of Strategic Sales Management and Negotiation
Javier specialises in equipping organisations and individuals with the skills of professional selling, sales, and key account management.
- Global account management
- Measuring salesperson performance
- Public sector sales
- Principles, processes and practices of modern sales organisations
- Generating and using customer insight
- Designing customer-centric processes for strong buyer-supplier relationships
- Best practice benchmarking
Javier works with clients to help them identify and realise meaningful business opportunities, providing insightful advice that enables executives to understand and overcome barriers to individual development and business growth.
Bringing together insights from the areas of marketing, leadership and organisational development, he advises organisations on best practice in sales processes and key account management. He is the co-author of several books, a regular voice in the professional media, and a frequent speaker at conferences and other industry events. Organisations that have benefited from his work include small, medium and large-scale corporations, as well as public entities in the UK and overseas such as the Cabinet Office, regulators, and regional innovation agencies.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Sales Professionals
- Industrial Associate at the University of Cambridge IfM ECS
- Accredited Instructor with Belbin® behavioural insights
- Member of the Association of Professional Sales Advisory Board
- Member of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Member of the Academy of Management
- Associate at The Møller Institute, Churchill College, University of Cambridge