Dr Ruth Massie
Senior Lecturer in Cyber Resilience Leadership
Ruth specialises in organisational resilience, with particular focus on how Board-level directors engage with complexity and risk.
- Cyber-related decision-making
- Cyber leadership
- The economic value of cyber
- Business continuity
- Organisational resilience
- Cyber risk
- Change management
- Tertiary education
Ruth works with clients to help them integrate digital and cyber into their organisational strategy.
She helps directors understand how they engage with and use the information they are given around complexity and risk, how they relate it to their organisation, and how they can use it to make more informed decisions.
- Research Fellow on Cyber Leadership and Culture for the Research Institute of Sociotechnical Cyber Security
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy