Professor Richard Kwiatkowski
Professor of Organisational Psychology
Richard specialises in helping organisations understand and develop their people through the application of sound psychological principles.
- Applying psychological principles in the workplace
- Individual self-discovery and change
- Culture change and resistance
- Emotional aspects of learning and change
- Applied ethics
- Political psychology
- The application of psychology to work and life
A registered psychologist, Richard works with organisations and individuals to help them apply the psychological principles that will benefit them in their work and wider life, taking understanding and insight and turning it into practical, tangible change and development.
As head of the Organisational Behaviour and Applied Psychology group, Richard regularly consults for public and private sector organisations around the world. His expertise has seen him work with individuals up to Board level and in organisations in industries ranging from health and psychology, to banking, steel, defence and alternative technology.
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC
- Registered Occupational Psychologist
- Registered Counselling Psychologist
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist and Counselling Psychologist
- Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Chartered Scientist
- Chartered Teacher and Researcher in Psychology
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences
- Member of the Division of Occupational Psychology
- Founder member of the BPS Division of Sports Psychology
- Founder member of the BPS Division of Counselling Psychology
- Founder member of the Special Group in Coaching Psychology
- Panel member of the Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of the APECS Ethics Committee
- Chair of the Accreditation Appeals Panel of the World Association of Business Coaches.