Professor Neil Turner
Professor of Project Management
Action, Execution and Implementation Organisational Resilience and Change Leadership
Neil specialises in organisational learning in the context of project and programme management.
- Strategic project and programme management
- Project resilience
- Project portfolio management
- Ambidexterity in projects
- Managing complexity
- Change management
- Organisational learning
Neil works with clients to help them learn to improve their project performance.
Drawing on his own extensive practical expertise leading and working on global projects in industry, he advises organisations on how their managerial practices and strategic choices impact project delivery. This includes guidance on how to manage complexity, develop resilience, and manage projects and programmes more strategically.
- Fellow of the Association for Project Management
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Chartered Engineer