Areas of expertise
- Carbon, Climate and Risk
- Computing, Simulation & Modelling
- Digital Agriculture
- Monitoring and Environmental Informatics
Articles In Journals
- Abdou K, Le Loc’h F, Gascuel D, Romdhane MS, Aubin J & Lasram FBR (2019) Combining ecosystem indicators and life cycle assessment for environmental assessment of demersal trawling in Tunisia, International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 25 (1) 105-119.
- Abdou K, Gascuel D, Aubin J, Romdhane M, Ben Rais Lasram F & Le Loc'h F (2018) Environmental life cycle assessment of seafood production: A case study of trawler catches in Tunisia, Science of the Total Environment, 610-611 (January) 298-307.
- Abdou K, Ben Rais Lasram F, Romdhane M, Le Loc’h F & Aubin J (2018) Rearing performances and environmental assessment of sea cage farming in Tunisia using life cycle assessment (LCA) combined with PCA and HCPC, International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 23 (5) 1049-1062.
- Abdou K, Aubin J, Romdhane M, Le Loc'h F & Lasram F (2017) Environmental assessment of seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax) and seabream (Sparus aurata) farming from a life cycle perspective: A case study of a Tunisian aquaculture farm, Aquaculture, 471 (March) 204-212.
- Halouani G, Abdou K, Hattab T, Romdhane M, Ben Rais Lasram F & Le Loc'h F (2016) A spatio-temporal ecosystem model to simulate fishing management plans: A case of study in the Gulf of Gabes (Tunisia), Marine Policy, 69 (July) 62-72.
- Abdou K, Halouani G, Hattab T, Romdhane M, Lasram F & Le Loc'H F (2016) Exploring the potential effects of marine protected areas on the ecosystem structure of the Gulf of Gabes using the Ecospace model, Aquatic Living Resources, 29 (2) Article No. 202.